Friday 13 May 2011

Hay - 2 weeks to go

So with two weeks to go

- there's now an 'official' Hay blogger - Horatio Clare. I'm loving the energy of his early blog posts - a bit longer posts than a lot of blogs I read, but full of beans and a not-usual viewpoint so I'll be keeping an eye on what he's got to say. I'm also going to try to post myself during the festival, but it'll be power-point and wi-fi dependent so no promises.

- I've somehow managed to end up with tickets for two things on Saturday night. Sandi Toksvig and Sue Perkins being hilarious, or the Champions League final and the hope of double glory for Man U. I want us to do one, The Man favours the other - we both want to do the same thing (whichever that might be). Let negotiations commence.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be at the Sandi & Sue show! So, obviously, I cast my vote in their favour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just had a book arrive (a secondhand one) from a Hay-on-Wye bookstore and am feeling very sorry that I can't go to the festival. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete