- Darlene (Roses over a Cottage Door) on favourite words - so good it made me want to do a top ten list of my favourite words, but I'm struggling to sort my ten
- Elisabeth Mahony on In Our Time (I loooove R4) h/t marbury
- Sally (Sow and Sew) with a brilliant stopmotion bookshelf reorganisation (I know, I know, sounds stupid, is actually brilliant) - also Sally's posting on 'discomfort' as a weekword was brilliant.
- #UkTownSongs - kicked off a couple of days ago, just brilliant.
- Joanna (Confident Writing) on 'what if' - a nice prompt to reflect on why and how I blog.
- Claire (Paperback Reader) on her trip to see TV Book Club getting recorded
- A couple of goodies from Book Club Classics - passing on a list of 'best science writing of 2010' (following my recent reading of Henrietta Lacks) and a review of the Invisible Line (I've read a few things recently about race in the US...)
- Litlove (Tales from the reading room) with a thought provoking post on women and how we make things harder for ourselves and each other.
- HBR on 30 things we need, and 30 things we don't - worky but also work-life-balancy
- OldSpice - there's a load of new ads up on youtube. Brilliant as ever.
Tuesday, 8 March 2011
Ten great posts that I've read in the last few days